We pursue the spirit and technologies that bring ideas to life as we aim to contribute to the development of society.
We were founded for the purpose of processing metallic components.
Since 1972, we have been involved in the manufacture of dies, contributing to the fields of two-wheel and four-wheel vehicles as well as ships as a manufacturer of casting dies.
In recent years we have turned our sights toward Asia as we have proceeded with our business activities. Regardless of where we operate, we emphasize “manufacturing that contributes to social development”.
To usher out deeply thought-out products into the world, molds are always used. Standing between manufacturers and consumers, we take our responsibility extremely seriously. We listen closely to the ideas of our customers and properly integrate their thoughts into our dies. For this reason, we treasure sincerity, technology, and the spirit to take on challenges for the sake of our customers. We will continue to push forward as a unit as we strive to hear our customers say, “We could not be where we are without ISK.” We look forward to your guidance moving forward. Thank you.
ISK CORPORATION Director of the Board Masahiro Suzuki
||January 6, 1982
||Postal code 438-0045 Shizuoka, Japan Iwata Kamiokada 480-1
||20 million yen
|Number of Employees
||Die-casting mold design and manufacturing
Casting mold design and manufacturing
ISK Design Co., Ltd.
- 1947 Established in Iwata, Shizuoka Prefecture for the purpose of processing metallic components
- 1969 Head office factory relocated within the Iwata Ironworks Center
in Kamiokada, Iwata, Shizuoka Prefecture
- 1972 Entered the field of die manufacturing
- 1982 Reconstituted as a corporate organization; Iwata Suzuki Engineering Co., Ltd. founded
Capital: 10 million JPY Satoru Suzuki took office as President and CEO
- 1987 Masahiro Suzuki took office as President and CEO
- 2002 Established jointly-funded merger company in South Korea
- 2003 Acquired ISO9001
- 2004 Acquired ISO14001 Established local corporation in Indonesia
- 2006 Changed company name to ISK CORPORATION along with the internationalization of activities
- 2007 Established ISK Design Co,. Ltd. whose purpose is the planning and design of dies
- 2008 Mutual technical partnership with Komei Mogu Industrial Co., Ltd.(高銘模具工業股分有限公司)
- 2010 Capital increased to 20 million JPY
- 2015 Reduced capital of Korean corporation
- 2016 Established ISK Holdings, Transition to holding company structure
- 2018 The head office newly established the 3rd factory in May
- 2021 PT.ISK INDONESIA Registered in ISO9001 and ISO14001 in January